ABOUT

About us

King Communications is a 24/7 call center that has been providing telephone answering services since 1947. Our experienced agents have the capabilities of taking messages, setting schedules, call patching, medical referrals, or answer customer concerns. This allows us to bridge the gap between our clients and their customers while providing the same services they’ve known to expect. King Communications primary focus is the customers, our core values drive us to provide high quality service that can act as an extension to our client’s business.

Our History

The Start of King Communications

Carl King started King Communications, Telephone Answering Service, after starting in the Collection Bureau industry in Tennessee. Mr. King then traveled north to start his own collection bureau company in 1939. Utilizing the connections, he made in the National Association of Collection Agencies he was able to move his way into the communication industry. Where in 1947 he officially started King Communications, the 24-hour answering service in Saginaw, Michigan.  In 1954, Mr. King purchased property and built the King Service Building.

In 1957, paging was born in Saginaw under the name of Tri-City Radio Dispatch. Mr. King owned 70% of the stock in the company and eventually purchased the remaining 30% to become the sole owner.

Introduction of King Jr.

In 1967, Carl King’s son, C.G. King Jr., started working for King Communications. By 1977, Mr. King decided it was best for him to retire, leaving his son the throne. King Jr. didn’t waste any time leaving his mark at King Communications and in 1983, King Jr. organized the Netcall Statewide Paging with assistance of Warren Moody and Vic Jackson. In 1984, King Jr. purchased Bennet Communication which expanded their territory to Owosso, Lapeer, Flint, and Genesee County. Adding onto the existing territory of Mt. Pleasant, Alpena, The Thumb, Tawas City, Tawas East, West Branch, Cadillac, Grayling, Gaylord, and Petoskey. His expansion didn’t end there however, in 1987 King Jr. purchased Metropolitan Answering Service as well.

In 1988, Ameritech purchased the paging portion from King Communications, a buy out that included the surrendering of the name, King Communications. After losing the name King Jr. replaced it with King Telemessaging. Nearly a decade went past before in 1997 King Jr. was able to regain the name of King Communications.

Introduction of King Jr.

In 1967, Carl King’s son, C.G. King Jr., started working for King Communications. By 1977, Mr. King decided it was best for him to retire, leaving his son the throne. King Jr. didn’t waste any time leaving his mark at King Communications and in 1983, King Jr. organized the Netcall Statewide Paging with assistance of Warren Moody and Vic Jackson. In 1984, King Jr. purchased Bennet Communication which expanded their territory to Owosso, Lapeer, Flint, and Genesee County. Adding onto the existing territory of Mt. Pleasant, Alpena, The Thumb, Tawas City, Tawas East, West Branch, Cadillac, Grayling, Gaylord, and Petoskey. His expansion didn’t end there however, in 1987 King Jr. purchased Metropolitan Answering Service as well.

In 1988, Ameritech purchased the paging portion from King Communications, a buy out that included the surrendering of the name, King Communications. After losing the name King Jr. replaced it with King Telemessaging. Nearly a decade went past before in 1997 King Jr. was able to regain the name of King Communications.

A New Future

In 1987, Patty Kennedy joined the King family and has served in all capacities of the operation. After learning everything she could from her partner, Carl King Jr., she decided to purchase the company from her partner in 2016. Now serving as the President and Director of Operations for King Communications.

Mrs. Kennedy has taken it as her responsibility to carry on the tradition that Carl King started back in 1947 of providing top grade customer service for her clients. Understanding that King Communications is more than just a telephone answering service but a solution for all of your answering and listening needs.

Our Core Values

Customer First

Integrity

Team Oriented

Respect

The people behind king

Patty Kennedy

Patty Kennedy

President/Director of Operations

 Email

Dawn Hessell

Dawn Hessell

Operations Manager

 Email

Emily Haubenstricker

Emily Haubenstricker

Account Manager

Email

Kari White

Kari White

Customer Service Supervisor

Email

Kamillah Dawkins

Kamillah Dawkins

Shift Leader

Email 

WHY CHOOSE KING COMMUNICATIONS?

Click below to receive our “Why King is Different” guide today!

MORE INFO

Services

About

ADDRESS

334 S Water Street

Saginaw, MI 48607

QUESTIONS?

800.446.2359

info@callking.com

*ALL CALLS ARE ANSWERED IN THE USA*

MORE INFO

Services

About

ADDRESS

334 S Water Street

Saginaw, MI 48607

QUESTIONS?

800.446.2359

info@callking.com

*ALL CALLS ARE ANSWERED IN THE USA*